Submission of articles:
Authors are invited to submit the papers as per the IJMRT Single column format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this journal.Download IJMRT Single column paper template Download IJMRT Copy Right Form
Type of Articles Accepted:
- Research Paper
- Survey Paper
- Review Paper
- Informative Paper
- Case Studies
- Comparative Studies
- Extended version of conference or Journal paper etc
Guidelines to Contributors
A research article must have the following sections depends upon the type of paper such as Research paper or survey paper or review paper etc.
Innovative Title of Research Paper
Author's affiliation with name, designation, department, Full college name, place, country
ABSTRACT with KEYWORDS
- II.LITERATURE SURVEY
- III.PROPOSED METHODOLOGY AND DISCUSSION
- IV.EXPERIMENTAL RESULTS WITH TABLES/ GRAPHS/ FIGURES
- Step 1: Author should email the paper.
- Step 2: Editor shall check the paper and send to reviewer panel based on the specialization.
- Step 3: Reviewer shall evaluate the paper and send their view (Accepted/Modification required/Rejected) to editor.
- Step 4: Editorial board will notify to author.
- Step 5: Author should modify the paper and resubmit the final word version of paper along with scanned copy of the filled copy right form, by email to editor.
- Step 7: Editor-in-Chief will publish the registered paper
- Step 8: Editor-in-Chief will send the soft copy to individual author.